Monday, February 2, 2009

things you would see if i had a camera...

once again, my camera is being repaired. it's been at the shop since christmas, which is quite maddening. here are some of the things you would have seen if my nikon wasn't always breaking.

- black bean soup
- lentil chili (made with karis for the chili cookoff)
- french toast
- dry-fried tofu with quinoa and some sort of fantastic sauce
- bbq tofu pizza
- peanut sauce with tofu and broccoli
- lentil soup

hopefully an exchange for my camera will be approved. then i can post pictures of these and other things without further interruption in service.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Stink-ola.

Peanut sauce sounds good. Oh, and I want your french toast recipe!

lee @ abookchick.com said...

hope the camera returns home soon. lots of yummy food. come cook for me!