Sunday, May 25, 2008

food fight

actually it's a different game. i got tagged by anne, so i'm playing the game. i'll try to do as she suggested and make mine about food.


I am: not hungry (yet).
I know: that sirracha and braggs add a kick of flavor to anything.
I want: my new pans!
I wish: i wasn't out of braggs and soy milk.
I hate: too much cilantro or ginger.
I miss: having a mixer that works.
I fear: using a spatula.
I feel: heat in my fingertips when i'm using them instead of a spatula.
I hear: a mini fridge whirring.
I smell: residual onion from lunch.
I crave: brownies.
I search: for recipes often.
I regret: produce gone bad.
I love: my new camera.
I ache: in the stomach from too much or too little food.
I care: about how my ingredients look on the shelf.
I always: add red wine to my tomato sauces.
I am not: going to remember to get flour unless i write it down.
I believe: tangelos are the new orange.
I dance: occasionally, but not often about food.
I sing: if i'm listening to music in the kitchen.
I cry: when i cut an onion with a serrated blade.
I fight: hunger.
I write: recipes on my typewriter.
I win: friends with my sweets.
I lose: water from my tofu.
I never: eat meat eggs and dairy.
I confuse: my jars of baking powder and baking soda.
I am scared: of opening the oven early when baking.
I need: a whisk.
I am happy about: the farmers market.
I hope: my herbs grow.

now that i made it through that list, i'm going to tag karis because she hasn't posted in a while.

3 comments:

Anne said...

Well done with the vegan food theme! And it was amusing too.

karis m. said...

ohhh man.

my turn huh?
well, i'm going to have to think about this one for a few.

i dont know if i can match that vegan prowess.
i'll give it a show.

nurses said...

perfect